Does a weekend away in the KZN countryside, listening to live music at the 2nd edition of an exciting new festival sound like just the right medicine to chase away the lockdown blues? If so, then you don’t want to miss the Seaweed Music Festival coming up from 1 to 3 April 2022 on a scenic farm in Eston, surrounded by rolling cane fields and wide open skies, all just 45 minutes from Durban!
Brought to you by C-Weed Entertainment Promotions, in conjunction with Angels Way Farm and Stoker’s Arms in Kloof, expect an awesome line-up and fun times in a relaxed setting, with easy access roads, a huge undercover hangar stage area, bars, food and craft stalls, yoga classes, massage therapy, fire pit, swimming pool, two fully stocked dams for fishing enthusiasts, wonderful birdlife, trail run or walk, tandem skydiving (weather permitting), as well as grassed general camping with all the amenities.
Ticket Prices via Quicket
Weekend ticket (including general camping) R495 pp
Weekend ticket Kids 4-12 (including general camping) R250 pp
Saturday ticket (including general camping) R295 pp
Saturday ticket Kids 4-12 (including general camping) R125 pp
Kids U4 Free
Ticket also available at the gate – cash only.
Gates open at 8am on Friday 1 April and tickets are valid for the entire weekend until Sunday 3 April. (Please bring your printed tickets with you.) Covid-19 safety protocols and restrictions apply. Follow us on Facebook for regular updates!
Line-up (Friday 1 April) – Hangar Stage
15:00 Roly Struckmeyer
17:00 Kevin Gurney
18:00 Retro Stereo
19:15 Tracing Circles
20:30 Bradley Grey
22:00 Broken Advocate
DJ to Close
Line-up (Saturday 2 April) – Hangar Stage
16:00 Louie Rencken
17:15 Best of Open Mic
18:00 Indie Dog
21:00 Ard Matthews (one show only in KZN)
DJ to Close
Pool Bar Stage (both days)
Host Kevin Gurney
10:00 Open Mic Starts
17:00 Open Mic Closes
If you don’t have camping gear, or would prefer a few more home comforts, a limited number of on-site chalets are also available. For more information, contact Jan on 083 776 3130 or email@example.com. SOLD OUT!
Directions from Durban
Travelling on the N3 towards Pietermaritzburg, take the Camperdown offramp and then turn left. Continue until you reach a T-junction and turn left onto the R603. Travel for approximately 16km, passing Tala Game Reserve and the Eston Club. At the 4-way intersection turn right onto the R624 (Eston/Richmond). Travel for a short distance and then turn right onto the gravel road signposted Angels Way Farm. Stay on this road for 1.2km until you reach the festival gate.
Directions from Johannesburg
Travelling on the N3 towards Durban, take the Umlaas Rd/Umbumbulu offramp and continue on the R603 for approximately 18km, passing Tala Game Reserve and the Eston Club. At the 4-way intersection turn right onto the R624 (Eston/Richmond). Travel for a short distance and then turn right onto the gravel road signposted Angels Way Farm. Stay on this road for 1.2km until you reach the festival gate.
– Gates close daily from midnight to 7am.
– No under 18s allowed into the festival without parental supervision.
– No firearms, weapons, illegal substances, offensive or dangerous behaviour, car boot music, pets, fireworks, sky lanterns, open wood or charcoal campfires. (Gas cooking equipment is permitted.)
– Alcohol is not for sale to persons under the age of 18.
– Guests may drink their own alcohol in the campsites and chalets but must please support the bars and food stalls in the main entertainment area (no cooler boxes).
– Young children should be supervised at all times, especially near the swimming pools/dams. People swim entirely at their own risk.
– Please don’t block thoroughfares or emergency vehicle access.
– Please respect the environment by disposing of rubbish and leaving the festival site the way you found it.
– Valuables should be safeguarded at all times, especially when away from your campsites or chalets.
– No professional photography equipment, drone cameras, audio recording devices or video cameras are permitted without official accreditation.
– Attendees consent to filming, photographing and sound recording as members of the audience.
– Unfortunately there are no ATM facilities on site.
– If you choose to stay off-site, you’re welcome to travel in and out as often as you like, provided you don’t remove your security wristband.
– Should the event be postponed due to stricter lockdown regulations being imposed, or for any other reason, all tickets will be carried over to a future date when the festival is able to go ahead.
– General enquiries: Pedro on 082 892 6176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to attendance of this event (in any capacity) and release the owners of Angels Way Farm, C-Weed Entertainment Promotions and Stoker’s Arms and their employees, suppliers, sponsors or representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any cause whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any damage, theft or loss of property or earnings, as well as any death or injury or damage to any person within the premises of Angels Way Farm before, during or after the festival. The organisers can also not be held responsible for poor weather, water or power interruptions, the failure of artists to perform, or any other unforeseen circumstances that may occur. Right of admission is reserved.